A large number of articles and essays are listed or even fully accessible in our » Catalogue QuickSearch. If the desired item is not listed, please also use the search possibilities of the Austrian National Library’s comprehensive database.
- Humanities and social science e-books from the published De Gruyter and partner publishers: » Catalogue QuickSearch > Search area E-books
- Historical literature: » Catalogue QuickSearch > Full historical texts
- Historical Austrian newspapers: » ANNO
- Historical newspapers around the world: » ANNO > Other newspaper digitalisation projects
- Recent newspaper and magazine articles, essays: » Datenbank-Infosystem (DBIS)
- Please use the five drop-down menus under Expanded search (e.g. database type for narrowing down your search to full-text databases) for the targeted search for suitable databases – e.g. WISO, PressReader, JSTOR, EZB, Academic Search Premier.
Proof of availability of articles
- Articles from essay collections, commemorative publications, congress reports and exhibition catalogues: » Catalogue QuickSearch > Expanded search > Article media type .
Click on Superordinate title in details for the order. By doing so, you receive the display of the work in which the article is included. You can send the order there.
- Women-specific articles: » Ariadne
- Scientific articles in specialist publications: » Datenbank-Infosystem (DBIS)
You can select suitable databases for your search via Expanded search according to various criteria such as specialist area, regions, database types, etc. In order to then be able to determine if the article in question is available at the Austrian National Library, search for the tile of the specialist publication in our » Catalogue QuickSearch.
Availability of article can be electronically proven
Our » Information team will be happy to help you.